If you book an appointment at Phoenix Mental Health Services, it is important that you are aware of our payment terms and conditions. You must read these terms and conditions before booking and paying for your appointment.
If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours (1 working day), or do not attend your appointment, we currently charge or retain fees. If you would like to discuss these terms and conditions, or have any concerns, please contact our Practice Team on 0370 162 0673 (ext 1) or email@example.com.
If you wish to reschedule your appointment, this will be free if it is done 24 hours (1 working day) before your appointment is due to take place. After this time it will be classed as a cancellation and the fee will be retained. You can book another appointment but this will need to be paid for separately.
Practitioner and Clinic Fees:
Each of our practitioners charge different fees. The fee to see a Consultant Psychiatrist at Phoenix Mental Health Services can be found when navigating each clinician’s profile here. The starting fee to see one of our Psychological Therapists is £140 an hour and for a psychotherapist is £120 per hour. We also have a team of Community Psychiatric Nurses. Their fee starts at £95 per hour and they may be able to offer home visits (subject to distance and with travel being an additional expense). To see the fees our practitioners charge, click here. You are required to click on each practitioner's profile to view their fees. If their fee is not available, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our practice also offers a variety of assessment packages for different mental health conditions that start at £520. You can see more information about the various clinics and their costs here. You are required to click on each individual clinic for the cost.
Whilst you are a patient at Phoenix Mental Health Services, there are some charges you need to be aware of.
- During your treatment if, because you delay an appointment, you run out of medication and require a prescription, there will be an additional charge of £45.
- We charge a prescription fee of £25 for controlled and £10 for non controlled drugs for medication prescribed through Pharmazon.
- Any letter or contact with your GP which is requested outside an appointment will be charged at £45.
- If you require a letter to be written to your insurance company for more sessions, this will be charged at £95 (where allowable by our contract with the insurance company).
- We do not routinely write letters to Universities but if this is required then please contact us. This will also be charged at £95.
Please note that all our fees are subject to revision annually on January 1st.